Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 9

9 When I woke up this morning I had a major headache. Good thing it was Saturday. I called up Niall and asked if he wanted to come over. “Hey” “Hey” “Do you want to come over?” “Sure! What time?” “Now if you want.” “Cool I will be there in a few!” “Bye love!” “Bye Niall!” I hung up the phone. Hmm, I will ask if Louis and Bri want to come over also. “Hey” “Hey what’s up Jadyn?” “Nothing. Do you and Louis want to come over?” “Why would I be with Louis?” “I thought you two were dating.” “Oh. We are. I was just wondering.” “Ok…so do you guys want to?” “Yea be there in 10!” “Okay see you then!” She hung up. Hmm, Liam might want to come too. Him not having a girlfriend anymore. Lemme give him a call. “Hey do you want to come over?” “Yea I guess” “Why do you sound sad.” “Louis and Bri called and asked, and I am the only one without a girlfriend.” “Don’t worry, mate. We will find you a girlfriend!’ “Okay thanks Jadyn! I love you!” “I love you to Liam!” I hung up. I heard a knock at the door. It was Niall. “Hey Niall!” “Hey love! How’s it going?” “Good! Guess where we are going?” I said “THE PARK?!” “Ha-ha! No! We are going to Nandos!” “Yea I love Nandos! Liam, Louis, and Bri get to my house and we go to Nandos. You won’t guess who we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment