Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 1 of my book with no name

1 Today was my first day of school. I recently moved here from Duplin, Ireland. My name was Jadyn O’Brian. I had a little past shoulder length hair, which was brown. I had brown eyes, and I was about 5’5. I had a strong Irish accent, so some people might not understand me. I hope there is another Irish person here. As I walk in the door of Pipington Academy, all I see are little cliques or groups as some people call them. It was the middle of the school year, so everyone already had there friends. As I was walking to the office, this guy ran in to me. “Oh!” I yelped. “I’m so sorry! Do you need any help?” “No, I’m good.” As I got up, I saw this handsome boy, a couple inches taller than me, straight brown hair; I said “Do you know where the office is?” “Are you the new student here?” he asked. “Yea, I need to go to the office to pick up my uniform and find all my classes.” “Here let me see you schedule, love.” He said as he took the paper out of my hand. Did he just call me love? “You have all your classes with me, so don’t bother asking them for help, just go get you uniform and follow me.” He was the nicest boy ever! I wish I had a boyfriend like him…”Are the boys here nice?” I asked. “Most of them, I find myself pretty nice, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis are really nice also.” “Are the girl's here mean?” I asked. “Why do you have so many questions?” He said jokingly. “Sorry! I don’t want to bother you!” “I was kidding! You are no bother! Hey, this kid, Niall, you should meet him. You might really hit it off with him. He has been looking for his princess for awhile now…and I think I am looking at her.” Princess? These people were the best! I wish I moved here forever ago! “He’s Irish, like you.” Irish? I thought I would be the only Irish person here! This day isn’t so bad after all…or that’s what I thought…I never did get his name…

No comments:

Post a Comment