Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 12

12 We sit there alone in the back of the restaurant, talking about what we saw. "Can you believe what we saw?" Niall asked with a scared look on his face. "We are in a chicken restaurant...it might have been blood from the chickens..." I said, trying to sound normal. "May I help you?" the waiter asks when she comes over here. "Yes I will have the number 12 with extra peas and a large coke please." Niall said. "I'll have the same.." I said. As we were finishing up our meals, we saw Melody again, with the blood still on her hands. "Melody! Come here!" I yell at her. "Yes?" she asked "What's that on your hands?" Niall asks "Oh..um, it's nothing..." "Oh okay we were just wondering..." I said. When we got to the costume store, we went straight back to the Superman and Wonder woman costumes. "Do you need any help?" the worker asked us "No thanks.." I look at him name tag "Drake" "Okay yell if you do!" He said. "I'm going to go try this on, be back in a second." I said "Okay! Have fun!" Niall said back. I came out with the costume in my hand "This one fits!" I say "Oh, and I don't get to see it on you?" Niall said jokingly. "I'm going to try mine on now." Niall said "Don't get lost or I will have to call Liam to find you!" I teased "Blah blah blah!" Niall says mockingly. He comes out with his Superman costume on doing all these weird poses. "Oh my gosh! I don't know you!" I yelled "Did I hear someone needed....HELP?" Niall says in his trying-to-be-superman voice. "No one called for help, now get changed!" I say jokingly. When he comes out we go to the check out line and when we get up there, Niall pulls out his wallet. "No, this one is on me." I said "No I wont let you do that." Niall said "I didn't ask." I said "That will be $34.99" the cashier said. We go to Niall's house and we call up Liam, Louis and Bri on a 3 way call. "HEYYYYYY" I say "HEYYYYYY GUURLLL HEYYYY!" Louis says. "Do you guys want to come over to my house and party? Or watch some movies?" Niall asks "Sure!" they all say at the same time. "Okay! Be here in 10" I say. They finally get here, 11 minutes later. "Your late!" I say jokingly. "Okay so what movie do we want to watch this time?" I ask "Hmm, how about The 3 Stooges?" Liam asks "Okay i'm cool with that." Louis says "Me too" "Me too!" Just as we were about to play the movie...the power went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment