Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 10

10 We walked in, got seated and we saw Melody and Will. “Hey guys!” Melody said. “Hey.” We all said awkwardly. “Why didn’t you come to my get together on Thursday?” Niall asked “Uh…we had…to do..something. Personal.” “Uh okay…” Liam says weirdly. We order our food and Niall ordered the most. After dinner, we all went to my place to watch a movie. Liam insisted we watch Toy Story, since his girlfriend died, we let him. The movie was actually pretty funny! Even when Liam started singing along with the movie! After the movie we were all asleep on the couch or the floor. My feet were on Liam’s lap and my head on Niall’s shoulder. Bri fell asleep in the closet and Louis fell asleep on the floor. Liam was on the end of couch. The next morning came and Louis was in the kitchen making pancakes. I woke up after him and went in the kitchen and sat down next to him. “Hey Louis.” I said as I leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep. Niall walked in right then and said “JADYN ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH LOUIS?” I woke back up. “Huh? What?” “Are you cheating on me with Louis?” “NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?” “Well you were sleeping on him!” “What? Oh. Sorry Louis!” “It’s fine!” Louis said. “Niall, I would never cheat on you!” “Okay just making sure, love!” And I went over and kissed him on the cheek. Liam and Bri woke up at 10:00. “Good morning!” Louis, Niall, and I said as they woke up. “What time is it? Bri asked “10:00” “Oh I am hungry!”

No comments:

Post a Comment