Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 11

11 Halloween was in a couple of days and I still didn’t know what I was going to be. I’m going to call Niall and see what he is going to be. “Hey! What are you going to be for Halloween?” “I thought that me and you could dress up as Superman and Wonder Woman!” “Awww! That is the cutest idea ever!” “I thought you would say that. Do you want to get them today?” “Sure! What time?” “12ish?” “Okay see you then!” He hung up. I better get ready because it’s 11 right now. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I heard a knock on the door and it was Niall. We were on our way to the Halloween store and we past by Nandos. “Can we go there first?” I asked “Yea sure!” He made a u-turn where the tires screeched. When we got inside we saw Melody and Will again. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked “We work here!” “Oh!” That makes since. I looked at Melody’s hands and I saw stuff that looked like blood. I nudged Niall to look at her hands. His eyes got big. They sat us down way in the back where no one was at. We were alone. ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment