Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 6

6 We all get in Niall’s car and head up to the police station. “HELP! HELP!” Liam screamed. “What is your emergency?” The policeman asked. “5 of our friends just died! We were watching a movie and they died! I don’t know wh-““So 5 of your friends just…died?” “Yes! We heard a knock and my friend Zayn went to the door and he never came back! Then the same happened to Harry and their girlfriends!” Liam exclaimed. “Okay, where do you live?” “We were at his house.” I said as I pointed at Niall. “He lives at 189th SW Laguna Road.” Liam said. So we go back to the house and when we walk in everything is broken. “MY HOUSE!” Cried Niall. “Come here.” I said holding out my arms for a hug. “A wild party?” the policeman asked. “No! Just a normal party with our friends! We were waiting on Melody and Will but they never came. When we heard the knock we thought it was them.” I said “We need investigators to 189th SW Laguna Road.” The policeman said into his walkie-talkie. “Why do we need investigators?” Niall asked “We are starting to think that Melody and Will did it…”

No comments:

Post a Comment