Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 14

14 "You guys can go now." the guard said. Yes finally we get to go and tomorrow is Halloween! Everything worked out perfect! We all got back in Niall's car and went to his house. "We have to get planning for this Halloween party!" Louis said. "How can we have a Halloween party when our friend just died?" I said "Maybe it would take our minds off it." Louis said. "Yea I guess your right." Niall said. So when we got to Niall's house we started planning. "Okay so it's only going to be us four so it wont need to be big. Well we could invite some of our friends from school. Yea how about we do that. Jessica...Mark..." Louis says. "Okay! How about I call them all and Niall you get all the food...wait no, you will buy to much, Liam, you get all the food, Niall you get the Halloween music soundtrack ready, and Louis, you decorate." I said. I got out my phone and started calling everyone. First was Jake "Hey do you want to come to our Halloween party tomorrow night?" I asked "Sure! Sounds great. Need me to bring anything?" He says "Nope! Be here a 6:30! See you tomorrow!" I said I hung up. 1 down 4 to go. I call the rest of them and they all said yes. I go and check up on Niall. "How is the music coming along?" I ask "Great!" Niall exclaimed. "Do you want to here it?" he asked "No I will wait for tomorrow." I said. I go call Liam. "Hey! Hows the food shopping going?" I ask "Great! I got chips, biscuits, soda, and carrots for Louis!" Liam said "That's great! Okay well I will see you later!" He hung up. I go check on the inside of the house at the decorations Louis put up. "Oh my! These look great!" I exclaimed "Do you really think so?" Louis asked "YES!" I yelled. There were spider webs everywhere, a lot of spiders in them, fake blood, of at least I thought it was fake...and it looked like a real haunted house. It was tomorrow already and it was 5:00. We all had to get ready. I was Wonder Woman, Niall was Superman, Liam was Woody from Toy Story, and Louis was a carrot...everyone started coming in. "Your costumes look great!" I said as everyone walked in. Jake was Scream , Ashley was Lady Ga Ga, Mark was Iron man, and Jessica was a pirate. We had so much fun! It was about 9 o'clock and a heard this voice. I turned around and you wouldn't have guessed who came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment