Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 4

4 School ends at 2:35, so I had some time to get ready. I called Niall to see what’s up. “Hey!” “Hey what’s up?” “Just seeing if we were still on for tonight.” “Yup! I am going to pick you up at 7, right?” “Yea! Do you want me to bring anything?” “Just yourself! Hey maybe Melody and Will would like to come!” “I don’t have her number.” “The I will ask! See you at 7!” “Bye!” Then I hung up. Oh my! It was already 5. Where did the time go? “MOM!” I yelled from upstairs. “WHAT?” She yelled back. “I’M GOING TO THE STORE IN A LITTLE BIT DO YOU NEED ANYTHING?” I yelled to her. “NO. SEE YOU LATER SWEETY, I’M GOING TO YOGA.” She yelled. When I got to the store I went straight to the clothes. “Hmmm…I wonder which one I should get” I said to myself. “Red. Blue. Red. Blue….GREEN!” I yelled. I am glad no one was around. So I got the green shirt and some Mickey Mouse pajama pants and went back home. By the time I got home it was 6:50. I got changed quickly and waited for Niall. 5 minutes later I see his car come pulling up my drive way. “Hey!” I said as I got in the car. “I like your pants!” Niall said, “I bet Liam would love them!” “What do you mean?” I asked “He loves kid movies!” “Oh!” We finally got to Niall’s house. “Wow Niall, your babe looks great!” Louis said. “Hands off she’s mine!” Niall said playfully. “And I think Bri likes you anyhow, so go put your hands on her!” Niall said. “I thought Bri liked me!” Liam said sadly. “What!? When did this happen?”

No comments:

Post a Comment