Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 3 of the book with no name

3 I took the only empty seat left, next to Niall. We were passing notes the rest of the hour. When the bell rang Niall grabbed my shoulder and kissed me…then the bell actually rang and I woke up. “Wait up!” Niall yelled from across the class room. “Let me show you where your locker is, maybe it’s next to mine. What’s you locker number? Mine is 1291.” “Um, mine is 1290. Hey! Right next to yours.” I said. “We are meant to be to getter.” I said softly “What?” he asked. “Nothing, just talking to myself.” When I got to my locker Niall had already open his. He had pictures of him with another girl. I felt my heart break a little. Why? I have only known him for an hour. It’s not like we are in love. I couldn’t help myself, and I blurted out “Who is she?” “That’s my sister, why?” Phew! I think I may have been jealous! “Oh just wondering, she’s really pretty, I thought she might have been your girlfriend.” “I wouldn’t give you my number if I had a girlfriend. I’m not a ‘player’. I don’t treat girls like toys.” Him saying that makes me like him even more! “So do you want to go out sometime?” he asked. In my head I was jumping up! But I played it cool “Suure.” “Great! Come by my place at 7. Do you mind if Liam, Harry, his girlfriend, Zayn, his girlfriend and Louis come?” I kind of thought we would be alone, but I didn’t say that. “Nope.” I said. “Great we will watch a scary movie! Don’t worry; I will be next to you the whole time!” Him saying that made me feel so happy that he cares about me being scared! Just as we were about to leave, that girl who yelled out at me in class and her boyfriend came up to us. “Hey sorry for what I said, I was trying to be funny.” “It’s cool! What’s your name?” I asked “Melody Field’s and my boyfriend Will. He doesn’t want me to say his last name.” “Oh, well Niall and I are going to get some lunch. See you later.”

No comments:

Post a Comment