Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 13

13 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Louis screamed. We all looked at him. "My power just went out." Niall said "Psshh, I know...I was kidding..." Louis said. "Wait" I said "Where's Bri?" Everyone looked around...we couldn't find her. We heard a scream from the other room. "BRI?" Louis screamed. No answer. "NOOOOOOO" I screamed. Finally the power went back on. "AHHHHHH" I screamed. Then the others saw it. Bri's body, hanging from the ceiling fan. There was blood everywhere. We all got in Niall's car and drove to the police station again. "Another one of our friend's died!" Liam exclaimed "Another one?" the policeman said "No, we just came here at 3 a.m. in the morning to tell you a lie! YES ANOTHER ONE!" I yelled. "Okay, okay. Let me go check it out." the policeman said. We got in Niall's car and drove back to his house. Everything was back to normal. No blood. No body. "Is this some kind of prank!?" the policeman yelled "No sir! I swear there was a dead body and blood when we left!" Niall cried. "You all are going jail!" the policeman said and handcuffed us and put us in the back of his car. "We can't go to jail! We are only 16!" I said "I don't care you lied to a police officer and you have to go to jail now! For one week!" the policeman said. We all had a jail buddy. I had Niall. At least I get to be in jail for a week with my boyfriend. We all had to ware orange, and we barley got any outside time, and Niall doesn't get enough to eat so he starts getting sad. Sometimes the guards let us go see Liam and Louis, but they don't let us talk...that's weird... "I think we should brake out of here." Louis whispered, "Yea, we should brake out, get caught, and spend more time in this hell hole. So I don't think that's a good idea." I said. "She's right, you never know what could hap-" "NO TALKING!" the guard yelled, "Can we go back to our cell?" I asked. "Of course you can." the guard said...nicely... When we got back to our cell I took a quick nap and before we knew it, the guard was back.

No comments:

Post a Comment