Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 2- The Book with No name

2 “I never got your name.” I said as I was following him to the girl’s locker room. “I’m Liam Payne. I never got yours either.” “I’m Jadyn O’Brian.” My last name was so lame! It might as well have been loser! “I like that name. Does it mean anything?” Liam asked. “Um, not that I know of…” “Oh.” Liam said sadly. “Well here it is, I will be right here and wait for you to get out.” “Can you hold my stuff?” I asked. I didn’t wait for him to answer; I just gave it to him and went in the locker room. It was dark in there, smelled like sweat. I didn’t know girls could smell that bad. The walls were painted the school colors, blue, read, and white, like the British flag. I went behind one of the walls and got in to my uniform. The girl’s uniform was a grey shirt with a plaid black tie, and a black skirt, not the longest skirt in the world. When I got out of the locker room, Liam was in the same spot as I left him in. “Okay! How do I look?” I said jokingly “Great!” Liam said. He is so nice! I follow Liam to our first class, math. Our teacher was a tall man, looks like he’s in his mid 30s, a little chubby, and is bald. When we walked in he said “Liam, why were you late? And who is this young lady with you?” “I was showing her around, her name is Jadyn O’Brian.” Right when I got in, my eyes locked with this kid who had brown hair with blonde streaks. Liam nudged me and whispered “That’s Niall.” “He is so handsome!” I said. The class looked at me and then followed my eyes to who I was looking at. “NEW KID HAS A CRUSH ON NIALL! EWWWW!!” Said this one girl who was sitting behind him. She had long brown hair, she was kind of tan. She and this boy were sitting together holding hands. The boy was a little cubby, had a Mohawk, light brown color, had crutches. They looked as if they were dating, I don’t know, maybe all the kissing gave me a hint. I looked away from Niall, blushing. “Uh, heh heh, what are you talking about? I haven’t even got to know him yet!” I said to her. Niall got up from his seat and came up to me. “Hi, I’m Niall Horan.” His accent was strong like mine. “Hi, I’m Jadyn O’Brian, I moved here from Dublin.” “So did I!” Wow, we were already so much alike. “Here’s my number.” He said. Best. Day. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment