Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 8

8 The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I sat with Niall, Liam, Louis, and Bri. “I don’t think they did it.” Louis said. “Do what?” Bri asked. “Oh yea I forgot you weren’t there, love. Harry, Zayn, Mollie, and Nichole died last night at our party and the police think Melody and Will did it. We heard a knock on out door and Zayn went to answer it and never came back so Harry went to check on him and then Nichole and Mollie. Suraysza died too.” “WHAT?! WHY DIDN’T YOU GUYS TELL ME THIS LIKE RIGHT WHEN IT HAPPENED??” “Calm down love.” “HOW? 5 OF OUR FRIENDS JUST DIED AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN??!!” Louis whispered something into Bri’s ear. “Ohhhh…” “Shhh…don’t say anything.” Louis whispered. Liam, Niall, and I look at them weirdly. They were just laughing. “I am going to get something to drink, anyone want anything?” Niall asked. “I’ll have some water.” Liam said “I’ll have a spoon!” Louis teased “No thanks.” Bri said “I’ll come with you!” I said. “What do you think they were laughing about?” I asked. “Something stupid!” Niall said jokingly “Ha ha. Very funny! I’m serious! That was very weird…” “Maybe and inside joke.” “Do you think Liam knew?’ “No. Liam can’t keep a secret.” “Oh yea.” “ I feel bad. His girlfriend just died. He seems sad.” “Yea.” I said. “What would you do if I died?” I asked him “I wouldn’t be able to live without you. I would probably kill myself.” “NO! There will be other people if I died.” “I don’t want them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment