Sunday, October 14, 2012

15 the last chapter! :(

15
 I turn around and look at the door and Niall, Liam and I have a shocked expression on our faces.
"You surprised to see us?" the girl asked,
"Yes...we thought you guys were dead!" Liam exclaimed.
"Yes, I know you thought we were dead, that's why were here to show you were not!" the other girl said. Louis walks in the room, laughing so hard he can't breath. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" He yelled.
 "Louis, whats going on?" I asked
"Do you like story's?" Louis asked,
"Yes.." we all say.
"Okay, so Nichole, Mollie, Zayn, Harry, Bri, Surayzsa, and I made a plan to scare the new girl and her boyfriend, and Liam can't keep a secret." Louis said
"HEY! YES I CAN!" Liam exclaimed
"No, no you can't. Anyways, so we got everyone to go along with it, the police, the whole school, Melody and Will. And we got you good!" Louis says
"But how? I saw them dead...and I saw Bri hanging from the ceiling fan..." I say
"No you didn't. See, Melody and Will don't really work at Nandos, they are make-up costume design artists. They made dummy's of all them to make it look like they were dead."
"But how? They looked so realistic." Liam says
"Yea, that's why we do a lot of movies!" Melody says as she walked in.
"I knew it wasn't you guys, but when you had blood on your hands, we had suspicions." Niall said.
"I know! This is a Halloween prank you will never forget!" Will said
 "But I still don't get how you guys got everyone to go along with it, and Melody and Will, you missed some school, doesn't that go on your record?" Liam asked
"No, we did it in the office! The teachers all said it was fine, and it was easy to get everyone to go along with it because we do this to everyone new kid." Louis said
"No you don't! I think we would have remembered!" Niall said, Liam agreed.
"We do it every 4 years." Louis said
"You haven't even been there for 4 years." Niall protested
"Yea but my brother has..." Louis said
"Oh yea I forgot about him." Liam said.
 Then after all that, we continue our party with no more fake killers, real killer or anything like that...we thought...TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment